I am going to start looking for accommodation for Manila, Bohal and Cebu in PI and outside PI - Kuala Lumpur and Krabi / Phi Phi Island.
Criteria for my accommodation is:
1) Location - ideally walking distance to any nightlife, malls for DIA meetups (Cebu), places to eat etc.
2) Cost and standard varies but I usually go for around 3* and don't go overboard with spending too much. Some examples - Pattaya 700b, Angeles 1700p, Manila 2000p etc.
* For Manila - I normally stay in Malate near Robinsons mall and also walking distance to LA Cafe. If there is a better location where most DIA girls are likely to get to easier then please let me know?
* Bohal - I read that Alona Beach is the area to stay, please confirm? Any suggestions on places? For activities further away from Alona Beach but still in Bohal would I be better to still keep the same accomodation or book somewhere else for 1 night?
* Cebu - I would normally stay close to Ayala mall and it would also be a short drive from Mango Square. If there is a better location where most DIA girls are likely to get to easier then please let me know? I recall seeing a SM mall on the way towards Mactan, wondered if that was better as I think Cebu DIA girls are actually based outside Cebu?
Similar advise required for Kuala Lumpur and Krabi / Phi Phi Island if anyone has experience on those places?